Thank you Analee for tagging me. I had wanted to do this tag since long ago. And I was free today so here it is.
1. Find a book for each of your initials.
2. Count your age along your book shelf- which book is it?
I’m 18, so the book will be-
3. Pick a book set in your city/state/country.
I’m currently reading this and also it is set in India.
4. Pick a book that represents a destination you would love to travel to.
This book is mainly set in Goa, India. And I have travelled there once but it’s so awesome that I’ll love to go there again.
5. Pick a book that’s your favourite colour.
Although my favorite colour is red, this cover of the The Chronicles of Narnia is my favorite because the colours are awesome and also the lion’s face amakes it even more majestic and royal if you know what I mean!
6. Which book do you have the fondest memories of?
Undoubtedly it will be The Famous Five series by Enid Blyton. I read them when I was a kid and loved them then and now also.
7. Which book did you have the most difficulty reading?
My family and other animals by Gerald Durrell. I don’t know why I didn’t like reading it but I tried. Maybe because it is about animals and the pets he has and also the wild animals he found out about!
8. Which book in your TBR pile will give you the biggest sense of accomplishment when you finish it?
The Maze Runner series, I guess. Because I bought them 2 weeks ago but I’m not able to read to due to unwanted reasons. Hope I’ll able to finish them soon.
Thank you all for reading this.
And those who want to do it can do it! I tag all of you. Enjoy! 🙂