Thank you Jackie@fallinthesoundofwords for tagging me! Check out her awesome blog!!
·Thank and follow the blog that nominated you
·Tell us 11 facts about yourself
·Answer the questions that were set for you to answer
·Nominate 11 bloggers and set questions for them
Facts about me-
1) I don’t have the Harry Potter series with me. I read the series from the library. And I want to buy the whole series but its really expensive.
2) I don’t like shopping! And I’m a girl! Weird but true. Although I like shopping for books.
3) I like writing and I got to know that I’m not really great at it so that’s the reason why I’m pretty sad these days.
4) I love holidays.
5) I have almost 45 ebooks in my TBR. But I find it very difficult to read them. Cause they’re EBOOKS!
6) I love learning new words.
7) I can draw but still I don’t want to make a career out of it. And so many people think I’m mad because they say I have a talent and I’m wasting it.
8) I’m currently re-reading Pride & Prejudice.
9) I love it when I win books through a Goodreads giveaway or any other place but my luck is always bad and I end up winning almost nothing.
10) I am insanely mad about the serial One Tree Hill. And I will for the whole of my life ship Lucas and Peyton!
11) Have you seen the Book Thief’s movie? Then go watch it. I saw it and I fell in love with the library shown in the movie with dark red carpet and all the walls of the room covered with boolshelves. And there is a sofa in between to cozy up when reading. God, I just love it! And I want a similar room when I grow up.
1) Which book villain do you love to hate?
I think I really hate Tanner Kingsley from Are you afraid of the dark? I just hate him. He’s double mean and super weird.
2) What book started you on your bookworm journey?
The Famous Five series by Enid Blyton was the first series I read from my school library. I read 19 out of the 21 books in the series and still I’m not able to find the remaining 2 books!:(
3) Series or Standalones?
Can I say I love both? But I’m not satisfied with both of them. Come on, who wants a book that’ll end after reading! I’m a person who likes a book to end so that I can know the story but I don’t want it to end! If you know what I mean!
4) What is your favorite genre of books?
Oh I’m confused! I love horror, fantasy, mystery, thriller amd YA.
5) Do you have a TBR list or do you just read at random?
I have a TBR but I don’t follow it. I’m not a person who follows rules and so I end up reading what my mood tells me.
6) Choose one book world you would love to live in.
HOGWARTS!! This is the only dream world I dewam to live in. I’m just one Hogwarts letter short of going there!
7) Who is your ultimate book boyfriend/
I think I’d say Augustus Waters from the Fault in our Stars. And I liked him even more when I saw the movie!
8) What book character would be your best friends if they lived in our world?
I think I would be best friends with Thomas from The Maze Runner series. And I’d love him to be my best friend! ^-^
9) How do you usually choose what to read next?
I maybe a moody person but I either buy what I want to read when I’m halfway through my current book. And also when I can’t decide anything I have a lot of ebooks in my waiting list so I pick any one if them. But I don’t really like ebooks so that never happens!
10) How do you write your reviews: From notes you took while reading…or do you wing it?
I never take notes! I don’t like to any type of disturbance when I’m reading my books then be it any note taking. So I often write review after I complete the book.
11) What was a book that you had a high hopes for, but was absolutely disappointed by?
I had high hopes for The Kill Order by James Dashner but it was not what I thought would be.
You could have guessed by now that I’m a pretty lazy girl and I don’t tag anyone. So tag yourselves if you also found this interesting and answer Jackie’s questions!