The Sunday Post is hosted by Kimberly @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. This post is a chance for me to recap the week I’ve had on my blog and share some moments from my personal.
This week was a really fast one with my exams going on. I read only one book and started The Host by Stephanie Meyer. I’m sure I’ll be able to finish this in the coming week though its a bit of a slow read. I posted these on blog this week. If you haven’t read them yet click on them and enjoy!
1) I posted a Review of Live in with a ghost by Kritika Sharma and told you why it was a good read but not a great one.
2) On Tuesday I also posted this week’s This or That challenge and chose among The Fault In our Stars and Paper Towns which is better for me.
3) I also posted my weekly meme of Wednesday Quote-day.
4) I posted my short story for LyfWithEm’s competition
5) I posted the second installment of the first funny lines of books.
6) I made bookmarks on Friday!
7) 5th December I celebrated as Bathtub Party Day!
8) I posted many interesting idioms and their origins!
I’ve started to write more too and we’ll see how that turns out. But I’ll be posting what I write because I’ve some amazing people who read It and correct it. So thank you!