I saw this tag on @comfyreading and I wanted to do this anyway. I don’t think I’ll be able to list 25 bookish facts about me but I’ll still try!
1) I cry while reading books. Yes people cry while watching movies but I’ve cried a lot while reading Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. Sirius’s death 😦
2) I have currently arranged my books rainbow colour wise on my bookshelf. And I’m planning to do height wise, width wise and in alphabetical order after some months.
3) I don’t really love romance genre novels. But I like a little romance in a different genre book. Like romance in a dystopian or a horror novel. It’s weird but I like it!
4) I read the Harry Potter series but I don’t own it. And currently I’m feeling the urge to re-read it. So I’m planning on buying it probably next year because my father promised me a gift of books if I score good marks. So I’m trying really hard for it.
5) I never read a Rainbow Rowell book. Is it that bad? I’ll read it as it got on my TBR list as soon as everyone praised her books.
6) I never ever dog-ear my book. A strict no-no.
7) I never write anything on the book. Though it sounds fun to me to write something on a book but I drop the idea when I think of how irritated I’ll get when I’ll be re-reading it.
8) I love long books. If the novel is 5000 pages long, I’ll love it.
9) I love a book as a present. I used to get books as presents when I was small. And mainly they were books containing interesting facts or how to paint or something creative like that. But somehow as I got older the book gifts stopped.
10) I liked the Twilight series and I seriously don’t understand why does everyone detest it? If you too hate it please let me know why??
11) I’m a sucker for cheap books. Who isn’t? A cheap and also a good book in the bookstore? I’m totally in love!
12) I too don’t like authors who have their names in a bigger font than the name of the book. It’s highly irritating.
13) Whenever I lend books to someone I expect them to return them back. Seems funny but I had some near ‘Oh-I-forgot-where-I-kept-your-book’ and ‘I’ll-read-it-and-give-you-after-some-time’ when they’re having it from 6 months!
14) I love the books which have small fonts that they are hardly readable and they have no or less photos in it. Very weird, I know!
15) I love the smell of books. Which booklover doesn’t love that? Unless you’re an alien!
16) Sometimes I like second hand books more than new bound books because of their slight yellowish pages.
17) I will take any book as a gift at any point of my life. Seriously. Even it is Independence Day and someone is gifting me a book, I’ll accept it. But that rarely never happens.
18) I feel very very bad when the series ends. It feels like all the characters left me in the middle of this world and they’ll never return back unless I re-read the book again.
19) I hate the time when I can’t remember the story of the book I read. I know I’m a human and humans sometimes forget things but I don’t like it.
20) For me coffee, books and a blanket rock in the winters! ;P
21) I want One Tree Hill to be written as a series because it’s too tiring to see the episodes on YouTube but reading them again and again will be ultimate!
22) I haven’t read every classic yet. But I’m planning to do so next year.
23) I want my own library with a comfy sofa and a red carpet in a different room in my house when I grow up.
24) I want to write a book but I have no idea what’s it’s going to be about.
25) I didn’t know what to write in the start but I have such a bookish brain that I found 25 bookish facts about me.
Pheewww..! I seriously completed this! It was fun to do.
You want to do it? Consider yourself tagged and enjoy!