I’m sorry for my laziness in posting this. But I had no time. Really.
Thank you Trang and Lashaan! You both are very sweet! Check out their blog by clicking here. But I know you all know them because they are amazing! And of you don’t know them yet, go and give a follow. I’m sure you’ll love them!
1. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog
2. Put the award logo on your blog
3. Answer the ten questions you were given
4. Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer
5. Nominate ten other blogs
1. If you could talk to any historical character in time, what advice would you give him or her?
Historical character? I don’t know! Can I please skip this question?
2. If you were stranded on an island, which human fictional character would you want by your side for the rest of your life and why?
Tough choice! Can I say Thomas of the Maze Runner series. He is fast and strong and can safely defend me (though I probably won’t need the defending!) And he’s sweet too!
3. You have this magical book where you can write your future and make it come true. What would the first and last thing you’d put down?
I think the first thing I’ll write is that everything be happy in my life and I get lots and lots of books so that I nearly drown in them and the time to read all of them. What will the last thing be? I don’t know!
4. A curse has been put onto a child. He can only read one book in his life. What would you tell him to read?
Ugghhh! How can anyone ever answer this? I feel like I’m going to explode while thinking about this!!! No really, who can read only one book in his/her entire life and still be contended about it. And who guarantees that that book will contain all the best things?? But if I’d reall have to choose I’d go with some classic. But still it’s difficult!! Pride & Prejudice it is! It won’t provide much except the romantic genre and the poor child will never be able to read all the other lovely genres but still!
5. You are given the opportunity to be an English literature teacher. What are three books you’d make students read and one project you’d make them do?
Yeah! I think I’d go with The Lord of the Flies, any Stephen King novel (they should be in every educational course) and maybe a Jane Austen novel. Yes! The children will surely have a bright future in reading if they read these! And the project! Hmmm..I think I would give them 4-5 months to write their own novel. It would be everyone’s creativity and their choice as to write about whichever genre they like.
6. You get to adapt one book into a movie; remake or not. What would it be and how would you make sure it’s a success?
I’m seriously going to REMAKE The Scorch Trials because the book was so amazing and full of suspense of what’s gonna happen next. And when the movie came out I was not able to go and watch that. So I begged my brother’s friend to download it. And when I saw it (I didn’t even watch it completely!) I was so disappointed. The movie was not even 1% of the book. And those who liked it, I recommend you to read the book and see for yourself. It was BAD!
7. Your favorite movie deserves a sequel. You are given the task to write its sequel as a book. What would it be about?
My favorite movie is…
8. You’re evil for one day; assuming you aren’t every other day. What is the first thing you’re going to do?
I’m Evil! *insert evil laughter*
Oh god, what will I do when I become a villain. I think I’ll go and hoard all the bookstores and get a large house to keep all the books. Sorry people, normally I don’t steal books but since I’m evil I guess I can do that! And of course I’ll watch for any superhero wanting a fight!
9. Your favorite fictional character comes to life for a whole day before going back to his or her next adventure; that you know of or not. What would do?
That fictional character would be…oh god I feel like I haven’t read any books. I can’t think of any good character now! Okay then I’ll choose the Iron Man. Its a fictional character and yes comic books too count as books, duh! I’ll try to ask him if he’s going to fight Ultron or some other bad guy. And I’ll ask him to make me a iron suit just like him but a little bit feminine! Of course I don’t want a pink suit! And I’ll also have him teach me everything scientific and I’ll try to fill my brain with it. He’s so cool with his scientific jargon!
10. You’ve become the leader of all leaders, a World Ruler. What would be your first political move?
I don’t want to be a World Ruler! Okay I become one by chance I’d ask all the leaders to live in peace and never fight! (And also make all the books free and allow all the bookworms the highest paying job as a book reader!!) I can’t believe I insert books in any topic! Am I even serious?!
Okay this was all for this award! And you will know by now that I’m am the laziest person ever so I’ll not nominate anyone specifically.
But if you want to do this and answer these super-tough yet super-fun questions, you are always welcome!