The Sunday Post is hosted by Kimberly @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. This post is a chance for me to recap the week I’ve had on my blog and share some moments from my personal.
Books I’ve read-
Sadly, I read only one books this week- The Host by Stephanie Meyer. You can read its review by clicking its review link below.
Posts this week-
1) I listed 25 bookish facts about myself.
2) I also told you about the Letter Writing Day on 7 December.
3) I posted a review of The Host by Stephanie Meyer and gave it 3.5/5.
4) I posted a One Tree Hill quote on Wednesday Quote-day.
5) I voted for not annotating books in this week’s This or That? Challenge #18.
6) I posted the Siblinghood of the world bloggers award for which Trang and Lashaan nominated me.
7) 12th December is National Ding-a-Ling Day.
8) Some more fun colour idioms posted on Eloquent English.
I feel like I’m blogging too much. Is it really happening? I feel I want to post something everyday for every day of the week. But is that decreasing the value of content of my posts? I don’t know!
So I’m going to experiment a little and I’ll try to lessen the amount of my posts. That doesn’t mean I’ll cut down on the weekly meme and interesting days. I’ll post them for sure. See again I don’t want to lessen the posts! I can’t!!
Should I even do this? Or you like to read daily posts from me? Please do tell in the comments below. I’m really confused on what to do.
Have a happy Sunday! ^_^