I didn’t even know how 2015 is coming to an end! This year really went so fast!
This week’s posts-
1) I wrote a small mesaage for you all.
2) I posted a Making up for Monday meme post about which type of books do I like.
3) I posted why I read only one book at a time instead of many on this week’s This or That? Challenge #19
4) I posted this week’s quote on Wednesday Quote-day #5
5) I posted 5 reasons why you’ll like The Host by Stephanie Meyer.
6) I posted this week’s Snap Snap Thursday.
7) I started a new meme which will have my weekly rambles and my artwork. It’s called the Friday Art.
8) I posted more Idioms on Eloquent English #7.
My bloggish life is at its best. And I’m really hoping that I’m able to post everyday.
Let’s talk about my personal life. It’s been a hell of a hectic week. Well, not really. I have my exams. Again. It’s like normal for me to give so many exams back-to-back and I just don’t get tired.
Other than studies, I rejected almost 3 outings with my friends. Mainly because I don’t like getting out in the winters. It’s so cold! And I’m not feeling good enough to meet friends and shop.
And also they are a little angry with me because of these rejections. I feel bad but they too have to know that I’m not a party person and so my idea of fun is different from them. But I love them. Even if they are different, they are very precious to me.
Rest all is pretty boring and cold this week. But your excitement for Christmas is great. Sadly, we don’t celebrate Christmas in India but then too schools give winter vacations for Christmas! And my vacations are starting from the 23rd!! Yeah…I love holidays!
So this week was a regular one with a treat of pizza on Saturday!
Heaven = pizza!
So my week ended on a great note and I hope you also had an awesome week!