Hey everyone! Paul from palfitness nominated me for two awards. And let me tell you the questions were amazing. Like I had super fun answering them and I hope you have fun reading them too!
1) Thank the nominator
2) Display the award
3) Answer the questions
4) Make up your own five questions
5) Nominate 5 more bloggers
1) If you knew you could commit a crime and get away Scott free, what would you do and why?
Really? I could do that? 100% I’ll rob a bookstore!
2) What is most daring thing that you have ever done?
I para-glided. Yeah that’s a daring thing. Half the time I feared if one of the sharks in the sea decides to jump and catch my foot, what will happen. But I did it.
3) How about the most disgusting thing you ever did?
I never did a disgusting thing. Oh wait, killing a mosquito and watching it getting mashed is what you call disgusting? Then I did it! What was I supposed to do? Watch it drink my blood?!.
4) What haven’t you done that is wild that you have on your bucket list of crazy things to do?
I have an imaginary bucket list and it contains the stupidest and the most wildest things. One of them is- I want to bungee jump once in my life. And I also want to take a book and shove it in my bag and run as fast as I can. Hehe..kidding. Though I can do that if there is no police and nor army.
5) Are you dreading, excited or blah about the Holidays?
I’m having my holidays from last week and I’m half dreading and half excited. If that makes sense! I have to study the whole time and I also get to wake up late than usual. So it’s a treat for me too.
1) Do you prefer playing games online or watching movies?
That’s the second most difficult-est question after ‘which is your favorite book?’. Nobody believes that a girl can olay computer games but I do play them. And my favorite is Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3. And I’ve played others but nothing matched this.
And this choice is sp confusing. I don’t know. I’ll probably choose both. Sorry Paul, I can’t choose this!
2) What type of music is your favorite?
Depends on my mood. If I’m bored and lazy I want to listen to fast numbers and if I’m in a gloomy mood I tend to listen slow songs.
3) Tell us more about yourself, things never mentioned and somewhat secret.
Did you know I could solve the Rubic’s cube. And I don’t know how to swim however I attended a one month class and ended up learning how to hold my breath instead. Yeah don’t laugh, though it’s funny.
4) We are all special here, what makes you special?
What makes me special?? Hmm..I think I’m too kind. Like I don’t expect anything in return and due to my over-kindness people take advantage too. So it’s a bad thing. And also a good one. I mean I help people, is it that bad?
Wait then how about, I draw good. Like people say I draw good but I know I have to improve.
5) What is your favorite thing to do and favorite person to spend time?
I love reading and sleeping. Like I can sleep at any time of the day and for any amount of time you can imagine. But I prefer not to.
And my favorite person is my little brother. He’s 4 years younger than me and we do the craziest things together. Once we even enacted Jurassic Park in the house. We made tents from bedsheets and we had a bag full of emergency materials like torches, batteries, water bottle…that was a lonf time ago. I’m not that crazy now.