Hello everyone! I’ve been lucky and grateful both for these books as both presents and giveaway gifts. I hauled a total of 8 books in a month which is by far my best.
1) The three U-turns of my life by Jitendra Gianchandani
I won this in a Goodreads giveaway. And I read it and posted a review too. You can check it here.
2) Return of the fathers by T. A. Watson
I was provided a copy of this book by the author.
3) The Settlers (The Australians #2) by Vivian Stuart writing as William Stuart Long
This one was gifted to me by my parents. This is my first gift from my parents (I’m not including a drawing book given to me when I was a kid.),
4) The Bone Mountain (Inspector Shan #3) by Eliot Pattison
This was also included in the gift from my parents.
5) The Blow-up Man by Nina Blakeman
I received this too from the author.
7) The Ghost by Robert Harris
I borrowed it from a friend. I’m currently reading this and it’s really good.
8) The Last Kaurava (The Reimagined Mahabharata, #1) by Kamesh Ramakrishna
I won this in a Goodreads giveaway and I’m very excited to read this.