WordPress made an annual report for my blog, which is not annual as I joined my blog on 31st August! But still.Take a look-
A San Francisco cable car holds 60 people. This blog was viewed about 2,900 times in 2015. If it were a cable car, it would take about 48 trips to carry that many people.
There were 200 pictures uploaded. That’s about 4 pictures per week.
The busiest day of the year was December 28th with 89 views. The most popular post that day was The Holiday Liebster Award and Christmas Liebster Gift.
Where did they come from?
49 countries in all!
Most visitors came from The United States. India & United Kingdom were not far behind.
Your most commented on post in 2015 was About me
These were your 5 most active commenters:
- wwwpalfitness 101 COMMENTS
- LyfWithEm 25 COMMENTS
- By Hook Or By Book ~ Book Reviews, News, & Other Stuff 21 COMMENTS
- AmirhoseinGhazi 17 COMMENTS
- fallinlovewiththesoundofwords 14 COMMENTS
Thank you so much guys for your comment love!
Attractions in 2015
These are the posts that got the most views in 2015. You can see all of the year’s most-viewed posts in your Site Stats.
- Liebster Award #2 30 COMMENTS November 2015
- Review- The Maze Runner 15 COMMENTS October 2015
- The Holiday Liebster Award and Christmas Liebster Gift 11 COMMENTS December 2015
- What your favorite book genre tells about your personality 16 COMMENTS November 2015
- I completed my short story for competition! 19 COMMENTS
You can check the whole report here.