Hey people! I nearly forgot about posting today. It’s not becayse I was celebrating Festival of Sleep Day! But because I was studying. My school starts tomorrow. TOMORROW!!! Why? Ugghh.. and to top the irritation, I have my exams too!
And nothing happened this week other than I went for shopping one day which was so tiring and I keep fighting with my mom on the things to buy ( and FYI she wins everytime!)
I am posting for almost everyday since the day I started blogging and this week too I had a lot of posts. If you haven’t read them, take a look-
1) I posted two awards- Holiday Liebster Award and Christmas Liebster Gift.
2) 28 December is Card Playing Day.
3) I posted about how many books I read this year on Making up for Monday.
4) I showed-off my December book haul.
5) I chose between what do I read more- male or female authors on This or That? Challenge #21.
6) I posted thus week’s quote on Wednesday Quote-day #7.
7) I set my reading targets for 2016.
8) I posted my Non-bookish goals.
9) I posted a sketch made by me on Friday Art #3
10) I wrote the review of The Gay Detective by Kenneth D. Michaels.
11) I posted the how Discreet and Discrete are different on Eloquent English #9.
That’s all for today. I’m feeling a rare combination of irritation and tiredness.
Have a great week ahead!