Hey lovely people!
I wanted to tell you I didn’t die! I was free today so I guess I finally found out the time to do these awards I got last year!
I’m sorry Jen and Star Scrolls for ot doing this earlier. Procrastination won and I was left doing nothing! And finally kicking my laziness and doing this.
So what I did was combine the three awards. Intelligent, huh? ;P
~Display the award on your blog.
~Announce your win with a post and link the blogger who awarded you.
Present 6 deserving bloggers with the award.
Link your awardees in the post and let them know of their being awarded.
~Write 15 interesting things about you.
Facts about me-
1) I can do nothing the whole day and then too I can get tired. People, it’s called as a talent!
2) I’m planning what story to write a novel this year in NaNoWriMo and I still can’t decide the genre to write in.
3) I can survive on pizzas if a zombie apocalypse ever happens. Let’s pray it doesn’t!
4) If I don’t like a book (which happened only once and recently too) I find it very difficult to review it. I don’t like to blame the authors for their bad book. Although they are to be blamed. And by bad book I mean bad book, it was just pointless.
5) I once tried to make my own dish which is never made. I crushed some biscuits and put some suger on it and also some ketchup. Then I tasted it thinking it would be great, but it turned out a mushy red substance which was simply un-eatable. I was 9 years old, what do you expect?
6) I have currently arranged my books rainbow colour wise.
7) I don’t like the colour pink.
8) Given the choice between reading and sleeping, I’ll choose reading. Which reminds me of a quote- it’s better to be sleep-deprived because of books, than book-deprived because of sleep!
9) I want to continue blogging till I become old!
10) I love anything that’s red.
11) I want to make so much money that buying 50 books a month wouldn’t matter. And yes, I know I can’t read them all at once but supplying my huge library with new books seems great.
12) I’ve never ever been in a relationship and I have only one crush from 4 years. That’s long and I still can’t get over him.
13) I love Fridays. I don’t know why. I just do.
14) I have my economics exam tomorrow and I’m blogging.
15) I have no idea why this award is called Dragon’s Loyalty Award. Does this mean I’m loyal as a dragon or I earned a dragon’s loyalty??!! If you know, do tell. ;P
Phheeewww…that’s all for these awards. If you feel some random facts coming, I tag you!