THE ANIMAL SPIRIT AWARD
Thank you Ayele for tagging me for this tag!
1.Write a short paragraph about yourself and what your blog means to you
2. If you could be any animal, what would you be?
3. Pick ten nominees.
I started my blog in September 2015 and it’s going to complete 6 months in February. I’ve never been the person to do what I started. Once I made a diary and then slowly forgot to write. These little things did irritate me and this is pretty much the most important thing that I continued. And I’m happy about how it turned out to be and seriously I’ve gained so much knowledge and made so many blogger friends.
If I were to be an animal, I would choose a dog. I don’t know why but I feel I’m a loyal person to my friends and I’m equally protective of them. I tend to fight others for my friends and I often get hurt because of this.
Thanks Clemisbookishworld for nominating me!
1- Acknowledge the blogger/s that nominated you, and display the award.
2- Answer the 11 questions that the blogger/s gives you.
3- Give 11 facts about yourself.
4- Nominate 5-11 bloggers that you think are deserving of the award.
5- Let the bloggers know that you nominated them.
6- Give them 11 questions to answer.
What are three things you can’t live without?
Umm..oxygen, water, food and clothing. And other than these TV, books, pizza and my bed. (I’m an extreme lazy person, haven’t you guessed yet?)
What is your favourite movie?
Umm.there are many. Let’s start- Made of Honor, Avengers, Avengers: Age of Ultron, Devil wears prada, Mission Impossible 5: Rogue Nation, Eat Pray Love, What’s your number?, One Day, Shawshank Redemption, Fantastic Four, Iron Man series, Captain America, etc. (I’m a huge Marvel movie fan!)
Want to know more about my favorite movies? Ask me in the comments and I’ll make a separate post.
What book do you have the earliest memory of reading? What was it about?
Famous Five series by Enid Blyton. It is about 4 cousins and their dog and how they have an adventure!
What is your most prized possession?
My bookshelf and my earrings! I’ve a whole collection of different earrings! I’ll probably show them off someday!
How did you come up with your blog’s name?
It’s my name!
What is your most guilty pleasure?
Umm..reading and watching TV mainly movies.
If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
That’s tricky! I’d choose USA though I’ve never visited it.
If there was one book that everyone had to read, what would you want it to be?
Harry Potter series!
What is your dream occupation?
A Chartered Accountant and a writer! What is your favourite super hero?
What fictional character do you relate to most?
Elizabeth Bennet from Pride & Prejudice. Because I too, like her, disliked a person and then I didn’t know when I started liking him. Weird no?
1) I’ve curly hair.
2) I seriously don’t know the meaning of my name.
3) Once I went to a wedding and I ate almost 10 cups of chocolate ice cream. It was so much fun!
4) I don’t know how to swim.
For more facts see below!
BOOK BLOGGER TEST
I ws not tagged for this but I found it on Katherinesbookcase interesting (and I decided to over-burden myself with toms of tags and awards. So that’s why.)
What are your top three book pet hates?
I hate it when:-
1) People dog-ear books.
2) People don’t return the books and I’ve to literally beg them and ask them- ” please give that book. I would’ve not asked but my friend *insert any imaginary name here* is asking for it too.” I hate to do this but sometimes people don’t return the book for months. -_-
3) when people underline in my book and THE FREAKING LINE ISN’T EVEN STRAIGHT!! Like if you want to underline in my book, please make sure the line looks okay not like some 4-year old kid drew it.
Like I lent my copy of The Alchemist and look what my friend did.
And that to with a pen!
Describe your perfect reading spot.
Tell us three book confessions.
I buy many used secondhand books because I want to save money. If the book is super awesome I buy myself a new copy.
I’ve beaten people with heavy and big books. ;P
When was the last time you cried during a book?
When I read Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.
How many books are on your bedside table?
None. I keep them on my bookshelf.
What is your favourite snack to eat while you’re reading?
Name three books you would recommend to everyone.
Umm..Harry Potter, P.S. I love you and The Notebook.
Show us a picture of your favourite shelf on your bookcase.
Write how much books mean to you in three words.
Best thing ever.
What is your biggest reading secret?
I read very fast. Is that even a secret?
Here are the rules:
Show the award on your blog
Thank the person that has nominated you.
Share 7 different facts about yourself.
Nominate 15 blogs of your choice.
1) I didn’t really read these mant books 2 years before.
2) I don’t wake up early in the morning. Unless it’s school!
3) I tend to act like I’m messaging someone than talk with the person standing beside me.
4) My school life ends for me after 2 months. Then I’m a free bird.
5) I want to become a writer even though can’t even think of a short story!
6) Now I’m getting slightly tired of thinking about some facts about me.
7) I don’t have any facts.
Thank you to all the people who nominated me. And also to those who read every word I wrote!
Happy Reading! 😀