ESPECIALLY AWESOME AWARD
Thanks Lolsy’s Library for
nominating me!! Thanks a lot, you’re such a sweet person!
Rules: Explain why you’re awesome
I being a person who considers it really awkward to appreciate myself, I’ll try to think of why I’m awesome!
I’m awesome because I manage to write a blog and review books whereas my friends can’t really enjoy the privilege of making so many awesome blogger friends!
I’m awesome because I can paint whatever I want!
I’m awesome because I remember all the dialogues of movies I’ve watched like more than hundred times. Some of them include Avengers and Iron Man! (I don’t know if you consider this awesome but in my life it’s the closest to being awesome!)
I’m awesome because I can make my friends laugh and they like being with me because of my silliness.
MIRANDA SINGS AWARD
I wasn’t nominated for this tag but I saw this on myirrelevantthoughts I found it great and decided to do it.
1) Announce your win with a post and link the blogger who nominated you.
2) Include the featured image on your blog post.
3) List 7 things you love about yourself (This can be about your appearance, your personality, your achievements, etc.)
4) Don’t use negative connotation. (i.e. Don’t say things like – I’m prettier than an average person or people have told me I’m smart. You ARE pretty. You ARE smart.)
7 things I love about myself-
1) I can solve a Rubic’s Cube within 2 minutes.
2) I have naturally curly hair which people die for and get it done in the parlour or salons.
3) My hands and fingernails are long and thin.
4) I am 5 feet and 8 inches! It’s the thing I like about myself. 🙂
5) I can make people laugh with my bad jokes. Hehe!
6) I can learn things pretty easily. Like my dance teacher complimented me years ago about how I learnt the steps so easily.
7) I am good at studies.
THE INFINITY DREAMS AWARD
Thanks trustinthewords for mominating me for this award.
Thank and follow the blog that nominated you.
Tell us 11 facts about yourself.Answer the questions that were set for you to answer.
Nominate 11 bloggers and set 11 questions for them.
1) Favorite book adaptation to serie/movie?
The Fault in our Stars, the Hunger Games and Harry Potter
2) If you could be any magical creature (like a wizard, fairy, vampire, mermaid, troll, werewolves, etc) what would you be and why?
I would be a vampire. Because they can live till infinity and that means I’ll have enough time to do everything I want. It has a lot of disadvantages too but who cares!
3) Chocolate or Vanilla?
4) Are you a morning or a night person?
I’m a night person. I sleep all day and get active at night.
5) Favorite color?
6) What Divergent faction/s are you?
I don’t really know but I think I can be an Erudite!
7) What is the thing you like the most about blogging?
I can write something and I get support from all the people. It just builds my confidence about what I write.
8) Do you usually write with a pen or a pencil?
9) If you could marry any fictional character, who would it be?
Mr. Darcy, please!
10) What is your favorite Disney movie?
11) What is your least favorite book genre?
Political. Like full fledged political book with no other sub-genre. I don’t have that level of intellect to understand any political thing. Sad.
ENTERTAINING BLOGGER AWARD
Thank you Jenbookishjourney !! I didn’t think I’m an entertainer. Thanks for considering me for it!
Nominate 12 other bloggers who are funny, inspiring, and, most important of all, ENTERTAINING!
Add these rules to the post.
Thank the person who nominated you and leave a link to their blog!
Also, answer these questions down below! 🙂
Why did you want to start a blog in the first place?
I didn’t knew till the second month after starting this blog that I wanted to review books on the blog too! But now too I’m a book plus random things blog. I think!
What is your favorite book?
Why does keep asking this? It’s mentally impossible to tell only A BOOK! Please bear with me. I can’t think about 3638495 books I’ve read and choose a winner.
What do you dislike the most?
I dislike two faced people. I DETEST THEM!
What is your favorite food item from the mall?
What is your favorite pass-time activity?
Apart from reading?? Watching movies and painting and readong quotes..
ONE LOVELY BLOG AWARD
Thanks to dynamicathheart for nominating me! Check her blog for awesome posts.
This award basically wants me to write seven facts about me.
1) I like to watch TV like crazy.
2) I have my exams in 10 days and I want them to pass as quickly as possible.
3) I don’t like the colour pink.
4) I wanted to be a teacher when I was a little kid.
5) only a few people know about this blog. It’s not like I don’t tell anyone. But I don’t like to show off my blog to anyone who doesn’t want to read it. When I tell my friends they’ll have to read it because of me and I don’t have that many bookish friends.
6) I have not blogged daily for like 2 months and seriously I’m not liking this. But I’m just waiting for April when I can blog all day!
7) I’m running out of facts..
Pheww..that’s all. I’ve one more tag to do and I decided to do it individually because it could get kinda long..
So be happy and thank you people for your constant follows even if I’ve not been able to post anything good from a few weeks.