Thank you Heartviapages for nominating me!
I have at least 5 tags and awards pending and I’ll start for this today.
- Thank the blogger that nominated you.
- Answer the questions they set for you.
- Set some new questions.
- Nominate five new bloggers.
- Name a book character who truly agitated you and almost drove you to the point of jumping inside the story and personally strangling him/her.
Hahaha..I basically come across many such characters. And one of them is Teresa of The Scorch Trials. If you read the book, I’m sure you’ll understand why I wanted to strangle her and then shoot her with a sniper (Ouch!). I detested her almost for the whole book. (NO S-P-O-I-L-E-R-S!)
- If you can live in a book story for a day, where will you go and why?
Can I just say Hogwarts? But I’ll not say Hogwarts because same ol’ answer not allowed! Instead I’ll say Twilight setting maybe. It was a nice town and over the mountains, all surrounded by werewolves and vampires.
- Name your go-to authors and the reason why.
My go to authors would be Enid Blyton, J. K. Rowling, Stephen King and Jane Austen.
- Reading VS Eating VS Music: Can you do all three simultaneously or do you find it hard to concentrate on one while doing the others at the same time?
I can eat while I read and eat while I listen to music but I can’t combine music and reading. Why you ask? That’s because my brain can’t process reading words and listening words and one day it’ll jumble everything up. But I don’t listen to instrumental music also. It just comes into my reading.
- Thank an author or a story which influenced you or helped you at some point in your life.
I would like to thank Enid Blyton because when I was about 12 years old I read The Famous Five series and I got lost into the world of 4 teenagers and a dog and their adventures. I would imagine me being a part of their group and solving everyone’s problems. So I’d thank her!
I don’t know who have done this tag, but I’ll nominate all of you!