Today, after I saw a post on MyIrrelevantThoughts, I decided to do this. All you have to do is list the things you are proud of. You can too check out her post here.
So let’s start with the list!
- I’m proud of the way I can handle problems without panicking.
- I’m proud of the way I changed as a person, the way I learned from my mistakes and changed for better.
- I’m proud of the friend I am to my friends, listening to them and solving their problems by talking to them.
- I’m proud of making my parents proud.
- I’m proud of how I started this blog and I decided to continue writing.
- I’m proud of making the decision to become a Chartered Accountant and living by it instead of leaving it without questioning is I’m worth it.
- I’m proud of letting go of the thought of “Am I good enough?”
- I’m proud of how I can read books very fast!
I had fun listing the things I’m proud of!
You should do it too!