This was a kind of test I read and solved long back and I copied it in my copy and now I’m presenting you this. So solve this and know how people think of you!
1) When do you feel your best?
- In the morning
- During the afternoon and early evening
- Late at night
2) You usually walk
- Fairly fast with long steps
- Fairly fast with short quick steps
- Less fast, head up, looking at the world in the face
- Less fast, head down
- Very slowly
3) When talking to people you
- Stand with your arms folded
- Have your hands clasped
- Have one or both your hands on your hip
- Touch or push the person to whom you are talking
- Play with your ear, touch your chin or smooth your hair
4) When relaxing, you sit with
- Your knees bent with your legs neatly side by side
- Your legs crossed
- Your legs stretched out and straight
- One leg curled under you
5) When something really amuses you, you react with
- A big, appreciative laugh
- A laugh, but not a loud one
- A quiet chuckle
- A sheepish smile
6) When you go to a party or social gathering you
- Make a loud entrance so everyone notices you
- Make a quiet entrance so everyone notices you
- Make the quietest entrance trying to stay unnoticed
7) You’re working very hard and you are interrupted. Do you
- Welcome the break
- Feel extremely irritated
- Vary between these two extremes
8) Which of the following colours do you like the most?
- Red or orange
- Yellow or light blue
- Dark blue or purple
- Brown or grey
9) In the last few moments before going to sleep, you lie…
- Stretched out on your back
- Stretched out face down on your stomach
- On your side, slightly curled
- With you head on one arm
- With you head under the covers
10) You often dream that you are…
- Fighting or struggling
- Searching for somebody or something
- Flying or floating
- You usually have dreamless sleep
- Your dreams are always pleasant
HOW TO CALCULATE POINTS-
OVER 60 POINTS
Others see you as somebody they should ‘handle with care’. You’re seen as vain, self-centered, who is extremely dominant. Others may admire you, wishing they could be more like you, but don’t always trust you, hesitating to become too deeply involved with you.
51 TO 60 POINTS
Others see you as an exciting, highly volatile, rather impulsive personality, a natural leader who is quick to make decisions, though not always the right ones. They see you as bold and adventuresome, someone who will try anything once, and someone who takes chances and enjoys adventures. They enjoy being in your company because of the excitement you radiate.
41 TO 50 POINTS
Others see you as a fresh, lively, charming, amusing and always interesting, someone who is constantly in the center of attention, but sufficiently well-balanced not to let it go to their head. They also see you as kind, considerate and understanding, someone who’ll always cheer them up and help them out.
31 TO 40 POINTS
Others see you as sensitive, cautious, careful and practical. They see you as clever, gifted or talented but modest. Not a person who makes friends too quickly or easily, but someone who is extremely loyal to friends and expects the same loyalty in return. Those who really get to know you realize it takes a lot to shake your trust in your friends, but equally that it takes you a long time to get over it if that trust is ever broken.
21 TO 30 POINTS
Your friends see you as painstaking and fussy. They see you as very cautious, extremely careful, a slow and steady plodder. It’d really surprise them if you ever did something impulsively or on the spur of the moment, expecting you to examine everything carefully from every angle and then, usually decide against it. They think this reaction is caused partly by your careful nature.
UNDER 20 POINTS
People think you are shy, nervous and indecisive, someone who needs looking after, who always wants someone else to make the decisions and who doesn’t want to get involved with anyone or anything. They see you as a worrier who always sees problems that don’t exist. Some people think you are boring. Only those who know you will know that you aren’t.
So know you know what people think!