I actually wasn’t tagged for this but I thought that I’ve been giving information of the kind of person I am here and there but never really a “bullet-point-information”, so here it is…
And I saw this on Rae’s blog “Bookmark Chronicles” so be sure to check her post out too.
- Name: Vrushali
- Birthday: 21st July
- Star Sign: Cancer
- Occupation: Student
- Hair color: dark brown/ black
- Hair length: just a little past my shoulders
- Eye color: brown
- Best feature: eyes/hair
- Piercings: One in each ear
- Tattoos: I want something but I can’t decide what. I’m too picky when thinking about tattoos because obviously it would be on my body for a very, very long time and I don’t want to regret it in any point of my life.
- Best Friend: Her name was Harnika and we were together in 3rd grade but then I left the city
- Award: I got 99.75% in 1st It’s true!
- Sport: Soccer
- Real Holiday: summer vacations
- Concert: I haven’t gone to any concert. I went to programs by some singers but they were not concerts
- Film: Made of Honor, Titanic, all the Marvel movies
- TV Show: One Tree Hill, House
- Color: RED!!
- Song: currently… Cheap Thrills by Sia
- Restaurant: US Pizza, Pizza Hut, Domios Pizza.. you see a trend?!
- Shop: Crossword
- Book: Shantaram, Pride and Prejudice
- Feeling: Happy
- Single/Taken: Single
- Eating: Just finished drinking some hot coffee.
- Thinking About: What should I do next?
- Watching: unnecessary TV
- Wearing: Capree and a t-shirt
- Want children: I don’t know
- Want to be married: Maybe
- Careers in Mind: Chartered Accountant and a blogger and an author
- Where you want to live: I haven’t thought about it but someplace good
Do You Believe in…
- God: Yes
- Miracles: Yeah I believe sometimes they do happen
- Love at First Sight: I think it is more of attraction at first sight
- Ghosts: yes, I need to see them before I really, really believe them
- Aliens: I do but I want to see them too!
- Soul Mates: maybe not
- Heaven: Yes
- Hell: I do believe in it
- Kissing on the First Date: Depends on the person and the situation (if you’re wondering then- Yes, this was a diplomatic answer!)
- Yourself: yes! What does this mean? I do believe in myself!
See ya! Have a nice day!